Heating System Installation
Bumford Heating has been installing high quality gas, oil, solid fuel and renewable central heating systems since 1968. Our professional and highly qualified engineers have years of experience in the installation and servicing of a range of central heating systems.
We offer a free, no obligation, on site survey by appointment where one of our highly trained engineers will aid you through the design of your heating system and provide you with all of the appropriate options for your requirements. A quotation will then be issued and once a firm fixed quotation price has been agreed work on installing your Heating System will begin. Also we are offering zero percent finance on all new boiler and heating systems, for more information and the terms and conditions on our 0% finance offer click here. Contact us now for more information or to arrange a free survey either by calling us on 01226 749300 or email us at email@example.com, or alternatively you can complete our online enquires form.
Why Choose Bumford Heating?
- Free, no obligation, on site survey and quotation
- Competitive prices
- Clean and hassle free installation by professional highly trained and Gas Safe Registered engineers.
- 0% finance on new boilers and heating systems
Consider the Following Money Saving Tips Before Changing Your Heating System?
- Insulation, most homes loss up to a third of their heat through the walls and roof therefore by properly insulating your home you can dramatically reduce your heating costs.
- Double Glazing, up to 20% of your heating is lost through a conventional single pane window whereas with double glazing you could halve this.
- Choosing the right energy supplier, it is well worth shopping around for an energy supplier as there is a lot of competition between suppliers.
- Turning down your heating, you could save up to 10% on your annual heating bills by turning down your thermostat by 1°C.
- Heating Controls, by fitting a 7 day heating control you can set when your heating and hot water when to come on for each day separately and so better fitting the heating system around your lifestyle and so reducing your heating bills.
- TRV’s (Thermostatic Radiator Valves), by fitting TRV’s in every room you can set each rooms desired temperature separately and allowing you to lower the temperature in rooms that not often used. This will help reduce the amount of heat wasted on heating empty unused rooms and so reduce your heating bills.
- Replace an old boiler, if your boiler is older than 10 years then you can significantly reduce your heating bills by simply fitting a new high efficiency condensing boiler.
If you are looking to source a boiler, central heating controls, TRV’s or any other plumbing and heating supplies then try our sister sites BHL, Boilers2go or PlumbingSupermarket. At BHL, Boilers2go and PlumbingSupermarket you will find a comprehensive range of plumbing and heating supplies at competitive prices and with fast delivery within the UK.